Sunday, November 29, 2009

One More Day

Thanksgiving weekend went pretty well. I narrowly avoided disaster in the middle of a long drive on a highway with very few exits. I had a great time. I ate too much but it was worth it. Nothin' like home cooking.

After a long weekend with the family I realize how lucky I am. No family is perfect and mine is no exception, but I am incredibly blessed to have parents who would do anything for me and siblings who are also great friends.

As far as the Crohn's goes, I'm not doing very well. Tomorrow is Humira day. I think I will give it a few days and see what happens. We had a little slip up on the last injection and I didn't get the entire dose. I'm hoping that's what the problem is and the medicine kicks back in this week. I'm not very good at waiting games.

No comments:

Post a Comment