Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Crappy Week Continues...

I'm still having major digestive problems but the headaches seem to have stopped. I am convinced, although my doctor finds it strange, that the headaches begin a day or two after my injection and continue for a few days. I could deal with headaches if they came with some sort of relief from the pain and other symptoms but that's just not the case.

I'm looking forward to going back home for Thanksgiving this week to spend some time with the family and relax a bit. Hopefully the drive goes smoothly and the visit goes smoothly. I know I will suffer after the turkey and trimmings but I will eat them anyway and try not to stress too much about anything.

I've decided that I will try one more injection on Monday. If things don't improve after that one it's time to call the doctor. Enough's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment