Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Broken Record

Same old story: I'm battling it out with my insurance company again.

It turns out I haven't been getting any money from them because there's a glitch in the system. After I submit my claims for prescription reimbursement they get halfway through the process and the name of the prescription is removed from the claim so they reject it. I had to resubmit every claim since FEBRUARY.

I then found out that the reimbursement check for a trip to see a doctor in March was sent to the doctor. I paid in full, $570 dollars, before I left the office and the insurance company sent more money to the doctor. At this point they owe me about $4000 dollars. Do you know how many paychecks that is?

I am beyond frustrated. I do not know the words to express how I feel about this situation and the fact that I am going to have to deal with this for the foreseeable future. I could scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment