Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ouch

Last night I felt a little rawness in my throat. I wasn't too worried about it as I've been feeling dehydrated lately and assumed my throat was dry like my hands are when I'm dehydrated. I drank another glass of water then went to bed.

When I woke up this morning it felt like someone was shining a spotlight in my face while choking me and stabbing me in the right side of my head. I think there was a siren and a whistle too.

I stumbled to the bathroom, found some Tylenol Cold and the thermometer and fell back into bed. I didn't have a fever but I wasn't going anywhere. I called in sick, took the medicine and slept for another five hours.

My right eye still feels like it's going to explode but otherwise either the sleep and/or medicine is working. I really hope this is just allergies or something. My next Humira injection is Monday and I'd really like to take it.

I'm going to finish this glass of water then back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment