Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How Humiliating

Someone asked me today if I'm expecting. Ouch.

First of all - never, EVER ask a woman if she is expecting. If you are not 100% sure - DO NOT MENTION IT!

Secondly - the fact that I was wearing about three layers which included a huge cardigan and an equally huge scarf that was sticking out of the cardigan at my stomach does not make it any better.

And three - I couldn't say it's just a Crohn's Belly. This was the first time I ever spoke to this person!

In my defense, I had just eaten my lunch-snack and my Crohn's Belly was in full effect. I know she didn't do it on purpose because her face turned bright red after she said it and she clearly regretted saying anything at all. But c'mon. Nothing will ruin a girl's day faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment