Sunday, February 14, 2010

Weekend Madness

My weekend pattern continues. I did just fine this week but Saturday and Sunday were a different story. I did have an egg for breakfast each morning this weekend but I don't think I do that every weekend. Or do I? Hmmm... Anyway, as I sit here typing my stomach is churning away. I'm sure I will have to take a break in a minute. Those heavy butterflies are making their way through my abdomen.

I'm thinking it's time to see an allergist in case I'm eating something that's making me sick. I've said it a million times but I need to do it. I will put it on my to do list for Tuesday. I'm sure it will take a few days since I will have to deal with the insurance company first. The insurance company always adds about seven layers of annoyance to any search for medical care. I feel my blood pressure rising just thinking about the initial phone call. Yuck.

This weekend I am also having a lot of arthritis pain. I spent more time on my feet yesterday than I normally do. This morning I walked to the laundromat with a heavy bag on my back and I did a lot of walking this evening. It's pretty cold out there which probably doesn't help. So there are the reasons my joints are bothering me but I have no explanation. Why doesn't the Humira work for both? I have to call my Gastro for blood test results on Tuesday so I guess I will seek his advice then.

On a good note, I am feeling more confident lately and am trying to get out more now that I am feeling better. I've been busier this past week than I have in a while and it feels really good. I am hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment