Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

...and I'm back.

I had a fantastic, busy, sometimes stressful, incredibly fattening holiday season. I am, once again, so thankful for my family and friends.

I actually saw some improvements in my Crohn's over the holidays but continue to have problems with my joints and abdominal pain. I am going to continue my regular Humira treatments until I go for another capsule endoscopy later this month.

Last year was a loooong, stressful, exhausting year but I feel like I have made some progress. My barium x-rays showed no significant damage to my intestines and I ruled out a whole bunch of meds. I feel like I'm getting closer to figuring out what works for me.

My resolutions this year are to think more positively (this is on the list every year), accomplish one thing each week on my journey to realizing my dream and to save a specific amount of money.

I wish you all a healthy 2010 and, if it's not healthy, may it be filled with love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment